Advice: Keep It Moving And Dont Get Bit!

It's been a minute and the seasons are definitely changing. The seasons changing are actually a sign of the phase or chapter of your life that you are in is closing to open for the next chapter. No matter how your season started the purpose of the change of the season is GROWTH. No matter the direction as long as its forward it will enable growth. I have had a few conversations recently with some really good friends. I just wanted to touch on a couple points with y'all because they are both relatable. These are the cliff notes or the summary for the conversations. Lol

One thing I learned last season is that sometimes we remain in the season a little too long. I seen the exit sign a mile back but didnt take the exit. I got comfortable with the road I was on so much that I di8dnt realize that I was riding in a circle. You ever been at that point where you look around and everything looks familiar but looks foreign at the same time? Your first thought is... How did I get here? Well, that was me.

I was attempting to hold on to what I figured was me in my peak season form. The best me! It wasn't even a piece of my best me and then God said "NO". Ok, real quick. Some people are under the impression that you pray to God and HE answers or responds in the manner you want and when nothing changes or you think your prayer isn't answered you question God. Well, I got news for you. God always answers and sometimes the answer is simply "NO". God absolutely has the ability to tell us "NO". Your no answer was your answer. I learned that some people really just dont know how to pray. They tell God what they WANT or want him to do. Most of the people I know got a prayer list of things God doesnt even do. FAITH is knowing God already did it and God saying to you "NOW FIGURE IT OUT". Figuring it out is showing God that we want it, more importantly deserve or earned it. Not figuring it out will also have you riding around in a circle past the exit to your next season.

God will dismantle your entire life so you can grow. You can't have progression without disruption. So everything that you got so comfortable with God intervened on your behalf. It's addition by subtraction. He takes away so that he can add what and wherever he intended for you to go. If you listen real good you may even here him say "THIS AIN'T YOUR STOP, KEEP IT MOVING"

God saying "This ain't your stop, keep it moving" was YOUR assignment. Just yours and God may have just assigned you to leave something(s) or someone from your last season. It's never a issue of what's next or where I'm going in my new season. It's what are you willing to leave behind. IF, you are not part of my new season or growth.. its probably because I have outgrown it.

Through your seasons all relationships formed will be your greatest resource. Everything that comes to you in life will come to you through a person. It may be someone you may not like but God may use them to bless you. You have to mindful that even though they may be a resource that HIS purpose for them for you is to pour into you and that does not mean your purpose is the same for them. They are meant to fill your cup, feed you mentally, spiritually but they can absolutely take/drain every thing from you the same manner that they gave. GUARD YOUR ENERGY!!

Energy is one hundred percent completely transferable! It is NEVER lost or displaced it is merely transferred. It can be transferred with or without your permission at any time and you not even know it. Energy can be sneaky son of a bitch and can destroy your "PEACE" and make you feel like you living in a bunch of "PIECES". I have said before, pieces of anything is whole of NOTHING!! PROTECT YOUR PEACE!!

We have to be careful what we say, what we do, what we THINK to ourselves. All of that creates your energy good and bad. We become what we say and think to ourselves. We do have the divine ability to speak things into existence. Be conscious of the energy you are dispersing to the world and others.

I have been in spiritual warfare with other peoples energy. I have learned that I possess normal character traits of an "Empath". A Empath is a person with the ability to apprehend/absorb the mental and emotional state of another individual. If the individual already has been betrayed by their own thoughts, feelings, brokeness, or past transgressions they usually use the Empath as their pin cushion for all of their pain or blame as I say. Empath's are targets for energy Vampires. They will suck the life out of you bone dry if you let them. They feed on your energy for their survival. Their spirit over flows with negative energy and they dont know how to overcome it so the only way to survive is the dialysis treatment of transfering their bad energy to you.

PLEASE BELIEVE, they don't have to say a word. They can enter your space and rape you of your energy. I personally have even grown more conscious of people touching me. Just one little touch or bump and they shifted that shit to you! When the Vampire enters your home you feel the shift. That's because they have gotten past the firewall of your security to your energy. Hell, some of you may even sleep with or wake up to the Vampire. I sure have. Have you ever noticed when they removed themselves or got of the bed you felt a jolt? That's usually them taking your energy. THAT'S DIALYSIS(recycling their energy with yours).

Quick Story: I used to sleep with a Vampire. I remember one night asking God to help guard my energy and that night she never came in the room and HE put her to sleep on the couch! He KNEW what was about to happen all that bad energy transferring in my sleep? In my sub conscious? If you ever wondered why you may not sleep good or wake up feeling off , blah, in a mood, or as we say "feeling some type of way", you may not have to look no further than the one laying next to you.

When you you encounter a individual(s) that are known to carry around trash bag full of bad energy you should try to keep at least twenty feet between you and the suspected source. Walk off twenty if you ain't got nothing better to do. Say what you got to say from OVER THERE!! You may even have to say keep going I'll tell you when to stop. I need you far enough away so that you can STOP TOUCHING SHIT!! THIS ENERGY IS MINES!! It does not belong to you. Stop allowing people to inappropriately touch your spirit.  Hell, I need to go find me some sage right now to get somebody's hands off my spirit. Lol

Hopefully someone can make some use of that and apply it to their life as needed. As I always contend I am NOT a therapist. I am a direct reflection of my experiences, friendships and relationships. So take what you need or can use and leave the rest.

Jay

Comments

  1. I 100% agree with the entire piece. I too identify as an empath and I didnt understand how or why I was so drained dealing with certain people. That all changed when I started to be more intentional with my prayers and paying attention to my energy. I feel like reading this was the confirmation that I need accept my NO from God and continue to walk away from the nouns (people/places/things) that no longer fit my journey. I can honestly say that I've been uncomfortable at times but I know its growth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wrong Side Of The Fence

Dented Can Of Green Beans